Product: Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo Plant Stem Cells Hair Recovery Regrowth
Cheapest place to buy: Amazon.com
Guarantee: 30 days
Made in USA: Yes
What is Phytoworx Hair Recovery?
Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Hair Recovery Shampoo is a unique, one-of-a-kind product that includes plant stem cells as an active ingredient.
These plant stem cells come from an apple (Malus Domestica) that originates from Switzerland.
The folks at Phytoworx claim that these stem cells work wonders for your hair, delaying aging in the follicles and delaying cell deterioration.
This shampoo has been shown to improve the maintenance of the stem cells characteristics of epidermal cells
Other Phytoworx Shampoo Ingredients
In addition to the Stem Cells, Phytoworx contains a number of other organic ingredients.
Aloe Vera Juice
- Aloe Vera has many established health benefits, and this extends to our hair and scalp. Aloe Vera has an established ability to protect the scalp and new stimulate growth
Ginger Root Extract
- Ginger root contains magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, and vitamins that nourish hair follicles, making them strong and preventing hair loss. Ginger also acts as a natural conditioner.
Green Tea Extract
According to Livestrong.com:
- “A paper published by researchers from Japan’s Saitama Cancer Center Institute showed that the same Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) implicated in arthritic diseases and cancer is also involved in causing hair loss.
- According to the Amazing Green Tea website, this paper showed that green tea can suppress the production of TNF-alpha, making it a possible cure for baldness.
- In addition, the study showed that drinking large quantities of green tea can have an effect on DHT, which is linked to hair growth during puberty and baldness in adulthood for some.”
- Studies have shown that licorice is effective at reducing infections, clearing allergic reactions, and reducing damage from chemical exposure.
- It is also beneficial for reversing hair loss caused by chemical damage, dye, and stress on the hair.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Cucumbers contains vitamins A, C and the nutrient silica, which all promote hair growth. Cucumber repairs and strengthens damaged and thinning hair, especially when combined with aloe or egg.
- Cucumber is soothing because of its alkaline minerals, such as sodium, potassium and magnesium; and raw cucumber juice offers benefits when applied directly to the scalp and hair.
- Drinking pomegranate juice helps to strengthen hair follicles. Pomegranate seed oil contains punicic acid which makes hair strong, thick and healthy. Pomegranate seed oil also improves circulation to the scalp, which improves hair growth and health.
There are other ingredients including several natural essential oils known to promote hair growth.
Allergys? Here’s my best tip: Always read your labels!
What ISN’T in Phytoworks Shampoo?
Sulfates. Yup. This is another great sulfate-free offering, and it’s exciting to see more shampoo and hair loss products catching onto the reality that sulfates are just bad and don’t belong on our freaking skin and hair.
It’s interesting that Phytoworx doesn’t contain Saw Palmetto or other prominent DHT blockers.
The ingredients tell the story that Phytoworx takes more of a nourishing approach than a blocking approach.
This puts Phytoworx shampoo up in strong contrast to a hair loss product like Ultrax Hair Surge, which aggressively blocks DHT (the hormone responsible for hair loss in most of us, men and women both).
There are definitely strong arguments to be made for either approach, and if the end result is not losing clumps of hair in the shower for both, then we can all be happy campers!
Benefits of using Organic Shampoo Products
Phytoworx Hair Recovery Shampoo is made from organic ingredients. What does this mean for you?
It means fewer harsh chemicals, more ingredients containing the goodness of Mother Nature, rather than something mixed up by greedy companies looking to make a quick buck by slapping their name on a product that makes hair fall out more!
If you’re trying to live a clean, green life, included in this should be a search for non-toxic, all natural shampoo options. They’re easier and easier to find these days.
If you’ve only used cheap shampoo or conditioner and your hair or scalp needs reviving, organic alternatives can help. The stuff in the grocery store isn’t much better than washing your head with dishsoap, I’m afraid!
In sum, when you buy organic, it’s more likely that you’ll be buying purity, and more likely you’ll be supporting an ethical company.
Most non-organic shampoo contain harsh cleansing agents, and almost all of them contain sulfates, which are known to be drying. Why not give your scalp a gentler alternative? You have nothing to lose but more hair.
Phytoworx Shampoo Reviews: Yay or Nay?
With a grand total of nearly 1,500 reviews on Amazon.com at the time of this blog post, Phytoworx has earned an average of 4.5 stars out of five.
This means the product has overwhelmingly positive reviews. Let’s look at some of the specific reasons why people love or hate this product:
- Lots of positive results reported for ethnic hair
- Many users see fast results
- Does not dry out the scalp
- Made hair thicker
- Made hair stronger
- Removes itching and dandruff
- Needs to be used daily or nearly daily for best results – not ideal for those who prefer to shampoo infrequently
- Due to lack of sulfates, does not lather, which might be weird for those used to suds
- Some allergic reactions to plant-based ingredients – always read the label first!
- Some reported greasy feeling after shampooing
Overall: Encouraging – Try Phytoworx hair loss shampoo!
Does the end result cost more? Sure. But the peace of mind resulting from not being poisoned by unregulated products made with child labor is a good exchange.
Given all of this, is Phytoworx worth the cost? If user reviews are any indication, yes.
I’m especially intrigued by the presence of plant stem cells, because I’ve never heard of that kind of technology being used to heal humans. So … sign me up! Given the confident and encouraging tone of all these positive reviews, I’ll give this one a whirl and report back to ya’ll with an updated review.
In the meantime…
Any thoughts or experiences with Phytoworx organic shampoo, or anything else? I always love your comments and feedback – tell me anything!